AFS is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its Clients. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information that we collect from you in connection with any of the services provided by AFS. We have never disclosed Client’s personal information to non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If we were to anticipate such a change in company policy, we would be prohibited under the law from doing so without advising you first. As you know, we use the health and financial information that you provide to us to help you meet your personal financial goals while guarding against any real or perceived infringements of your rights of privacy. Our policy with respect to personal information about you is listed below.
- We limit employee and agent access to your personal information to only those who have a legitimate business or professional reason for knowing, and only to non-affiliated parties as permitted by law. (For example, federal regulations permit us to share a limited amount of information about you with a brokerage firm in order to execute securities transactions on your behalf, or so that our company can discuss your financial status with your accountant or lawyer.)
- We maintain a secure office and computer environment to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
- The categories of non-public personal information that we collect from our Clients depend upon the scope of the Client engagement. It will include information about your personal finances, information about your health (to the extent that it is necessary for the planning process or insurance purposes), information about transactions between you and third parties, and information from consumer reporting agencies.
- For non-affiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, including financial services companies, consultants, and auditors, we also require strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep this information private. Federal and state regulators also may review our records as permitted by law. As permitted by law, we may disclose your personal information to brokerage companies, insurance companies, banks and financial institutions, and other non-affiliated third parties in order to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction that you request or authorize.
- We never provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a Client, and for the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by federal and state securities laws, and consistent with CFP Board Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility. After this required period of record retention, all such information will be destroyed.
- You have the right to request us not to share any information with anyone else except when required by law. If you do not authorize us to share such information, you must notify us in writing to our business address or via e-mail to Pierre@afs1.com.
- Capital Synergy Partners Privacy Statement